Blog Classic

The size of my file exceeds the limit of my e-mail provider. How can I send you the file?

If the size of your file exceeds the e-mail sending limits, you can send us your files via WeTransfer, Google Drive, SendSpace, RapidShare and similar file transfer sites.

I want to have several chapters of a book translated, but I do not have electronic copy. How can I send you the text?

You can send us the electronic copies of the pages in these chapters by scanning them if possible. Also, you can send photocopies of these chapters to us by mail.