Last revised: January 30, 2020
Your personal data are processed for a period of time that falls within the parameters proposed in the applicable legislation or for a period deemed necessary for the purpose of processing within the scope of the following methods, bases, purposes and conditions, and all administrative and technical measures are taken by our company to protect these data.
Hyperlinks to other websites
Data we collected
When you comment on the content in Our Website, you directly provide us with data, such as first name, last name and e-mail address. If you choose to subscribe to our newsletter, you directly provide us with data, such as first name, last name and e-mail address. If you use the contact form on Our Website, you directly provide us with data, such as first name, last name, e-mail address and telephone number. If you request a quote using the price quote form on Our Website, you directly provide us with data, such as first name, last name, e-mail address, telephone number and translation file. If you use any of the career forms available on Our Website, you directly provide us with data, such as the personal data you provide in CV files.
Furthermore, we collect your IP address when you comment on the content of Our Website.
How do we use the data we collect?
We use the data you directly provide us to send you newsletters. Moreover, we use the data you provide to us through the career forms to evaluate your job applications in our Human Resources department. The legal bases of this use are your approval and the establishment and execution of a contract.
We collect and store our IP address to fulfill our legal obligations per the Turkish Law on Regulation of Publications on the Internet and Combating Crimes Committed by Means of Such Publication No. 5651.
How long do we store your data?
We store the data you directly share with us via the comments you make on our systems for as long as Our Website is in use. The data you directly share with us when subscribing to our newsletter are stored on our system until you unsubscribe.
Your IP address is stored on our system for 1 year, and your CV files are stored on our system for 2 years. The files you send us to obtain a quote for translation are deleted if you decide not to work with us after you are provided with a quote.
Sharing of your data
We do not share your data with third parties apart from the purpose of answering binding requests from official authorities and courts to fulfill our legal obligations.
Cookies are simple text files placed in your browser by websites for the purpose of gaining familiarity with your preferences and actions.
We use user interface optimization cookies only for your language preferences. You can manage cookies from the settings of your browser.
Our Website is intended for individuals aged 12 and over, and you should not use Our Website if you are younger than 12 years of age. If we notice that we are processing data of individuals who are below 12 years of age, we will immediately delete these personal data.
Your rights regarding your personal data
You can utilize your rights explained below by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Right to learn whether your personal data are processed or not
- Right to request the relevant information and copies if your personal data are processed
- Right to learn the purpose of the processing of personal data and whether these data are used in line with this purpose
- Right to know the national and international third parties to whom personal data are transferred
- Right to request the correction of any missing or wrongly processed personal data
- Right to request deletion or elimination of personal data
- Right to request that third parties to whom personal data are transferred be informed about the correction, deletion or elimination of personal data
- Right to object to the occurrence of a result against you by means of analyzing the processed data exclusively through automatic systems
- Right to request the recovery of loss in cases of damage due to the processing of personal data in violation of the governing law.
- Right to request the termination of the whole or partial processing of your personal data
- Right to request an electronic copy of your processed personal data and the transfer of these data to another person
- Right to object to our processing of your personal data
Contact with us
Postal address: Bahçelievler Mah. GMK Bulvarı 18. Cadde Aksa Sitesi A-3 Blok Kat: 5 Daire: 32 Yenişehir/Mersin, TURKEY