Kalite Akademik Tercume provides rapid and professional transcription services by converting audio and video recordings of conferences, seminars, interviews, forums, panel discussions, lectures and presentations into texts. We offer efficient, reliable and professional transcription services for universities, academics, law offices, medical institutions, social research and marketing research agencies, film companies, media institutions and public institutions. We can transcribe all digital environments.
After listening to an audio recording, we assign a transcription specialist who specializes in the relevant subject matter. We handle all transcription projects in two stages. Each recording is transcribed by an experienced linguist, edited for accuracy and completeness and checked for spelling and punctuation by another specialist. If any words, phrases or syllables cannot be understood, we use square brackets to indicate them and inform the client about this issue. We also translate transcripts at the client’s request.
What are the different types of audio issues?
- Ambient noise (e.g., rustling, line noise, interference)
- Noisy environments (e.g., streets, bars, restaurants, or other types of background noise)
- Speakers who are recorded from a distance (e.g., ambiguous, distant voices)
- Speakers with a strong non-American accent (e.g., British, Australian, Indian, Hispanic, and other non-American speakers)
- Interruptions in the recording (e.g., poor phone line, gaps in the audio)
- Disturbing sounds (e.g., audible typing on keyboard, rustling, sound of wind, sounds of breathing)
- Incidences of deterioration (e.g., deterioration of volume, high voices, sound cuts)
- Speakers who cannot be understood (e.g., mumbling, changes in volume, frequent overlapping of voices)
- Echoes (e.g., reverberation, the same sound can be heard twice)
- Quality (e.g., low sample/bit rate, poor conference line, recorded off speakers)
- Diction (e.g., poor pronunciation, speaking fast, unnatural pronunciation)
- Deep voices (e.g., hidden or blocked microphone, old recordings.